If you are new to PEI and would like to start a business, we can help.
You’re new to PEI and wish to start a business. You have vast business experiences and specific skills to offer, but you don’t yet have a trusted network of contacts in your new home. Perhaps, too, you haven’t even had time to learn all there is to know about regulations/service programs about operating a business here yet.
You may be hoping to connect with a local businessperson in the same industry you’re in, but you fear a language or cultural barrier will negatively affect your chance to connect.
We can help!
Get in touch to learn more about:
- Meeting with a Program Officer one-on-one to discuss your business vision and to ask questions about starting a business in PEI
- Having one of our Program Officers host an introductory meeting between yourself and a local businessperson
- Obtaining information about business practices in PEI
- Attending a workshop or information session on a variety of topics related to conducting and operating a business in PEI
- Attending a group meeting with several local business people
Our dedicated advisory board is made up of leading Island business people who can help you enter the PEI business community with confidence. We can help you explore business ideas and let you know about upcoming educational workshops, information sessions, social gatherings, and networking events.
Contact us today and start connecting with the PEI business community!